Friday, February 14, 2014

A Bride For The Son


The great concern of the Father is that Jesus Christ will have a bride.

Matthew 22:2, The kingdom of heaven is like unto a certain king that made a marriage for his son. Jesus said that's what it's all about. You want to know what the kingdom of heaven is like? It's like a king making marriage for his son. Now, you see, God the father desires his son to have a bride and God the son desires that bride. Do you remember there in John chapter 17 where the Lord Jesus prayed to the father and he said father, I pray for them whom thou hast given me that they may be with me where I am, that they may behold my glory. The great passionate heart of Jesus Christ longs for his bride. 

Now, Jesus Christ is incomplete without His Church. It is not by happen stance that we call our husbands, our wives, the other half or the better half. And the Bible teaches that a wife or a husband is to complete their mate.
 
Ephesians 1:22-23 (KJV) 22 And hath put all things under his feet, and gave him to be the head over all things to the church, 23 Which is his body, the fulness of him that filleth all in all.
 
The church is the fullness of Jesus. Now, do you see that? The word fullness 
is pluroma and means, "that which completes". You see, Jesus is not yet complete. There is a yearning, a longing in the heart of the Lord Jesus and He is praying father, "Give them to me that they may be with me."
 
If you want to know what God is up to in this day and this age, he's calling out a bride for his son and if you want to be a part of the greatest activity on earth you ought to pray that God will make you a soul winner. Every time you bring a soul to Jesus Christ the bride gets that much closer to being complete and ready to be presented to the son.
 
The great compassionate heart of God the father longs for a bride for his son and the great heart of the Lord Jesus says I am incomplete without my bride. And so, would we pray to God, that he'd make us a part of this wonderful romance of redemption? If you are not part of His bride yet, will you say, "I do" to Jesus?

Pray a prayer like this. "God, right now, with all of my heart, once and for all, now and forever, with as much as in me is, I trust you to save me.  You said believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and be saved. And I believe. Thank You for saving me." 

Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and thou shalt be saved. 

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten son, that whosoever believeth him, should not perish but have everlasting life. 

The father is seeking a bride for his son. Jesus is incomplete without you. Come to him because you are incomplete without him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment