Saturday, May 8, 2010

Saying's of Mom in the Bible

I once came across these sayings of mom in the Bible.
Samson, get your hand out of that lion. You don't know where it has been!
David, I told you not to play in the house with that sling. Go practice your harp. We pay good money for those lessons!
Noah, no you can't keep them. I told you not to bring home any more strays!
Abraham, stop wandering around the countryside and get home for dinner!
Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, I told you never to play with fire!
Gideon, have you been playing in the wine press again? Look at your clothes!
James and John, no more burping contests at the table. People are going to call you the sons of thunder.
Judas, have you been in my purse again?

Happy mother's day to all you moms!

No comments:

Post a Comment